Cheese (I used about 10 ounces for 12 sandwiches.)
Butter, or olive oil (optional)
1) Lightly oil a muffin tin and crack an egg in each tin.
2) Bake the muffin tin with eggs in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes. Depending on your egg size, start checking them early to make sure they are cooked through. Try not to overcook them!
3) Slice all the muffins and toast them in the oven for 10 minutes or you can toast them one at a time if you want. 4) Add an egg, grated cheese, and any protein or veggies that you want to each sandwich.
5) If you want to eat one right away, I recommend sticking it in the oven as a sandwich for 5-10 minutes to melt the cheese and everything.
6) You can also stick all your sandwiches on a baking sheet and stick it in the freezer. Leave them in the freezer until they are frozen, about an hour. Then wrap each sandwich individually in plastic or foil and store all the individually wrapped sandwiches in a freezer safe bag.
7) When reheating, you can microwave if you’re in a hurry, but it’ll make the muffin soggy. If you can plan ahead a bit, bake the sandwich at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. You can even keep it wrapped in the foil if you used foil to store the sandwiches.
Credit: Latest recipes and more