* 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thick strips
* 2 cups all purpose flour
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1Chicken spice
* 2 eggs beaten with 3 tbsp water
* cooking oil for frying
*. Heat oil it over medium-high heat while you preparw the chicken.
* In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, chicken spice and paprika .
* In another large bowl, beat the egg and water
* Put the chicken in the flour, coating well. *Shake off excess flour and dip in the egg, the back in the flour.
Source: Hlogi Hunadi Chidi