Ginger and garlic (optional)
1. Dice the potatoes, all the vegetables and set them aside.
2. Cook the chicken breast with curry, seasoning cubes, onion, salt and pepper. After it’s cooked then shred the chicken.
3. Boil the diced potatoes with salt for some minutes till it’s cook. Note: it shouldn’t be too soft because you will still heat it during the stir frying.
4. Set a dry pan on the fire and add little vegetable oil. Start by stir frying the shredded chicken breast till it’s a little bit brown. Gently add the onion, carrot, green bean and green pepper. Stir frying continues, while you add the spices (seasoning cubes, salt, pepper, thyme, curry) ‘ginger and garlic’ if you like, can be added.
5. When you’ve stir fried the chicken and veggies, add the cooked diced potatoes to the pan and stir fry on medium heat for about 5mins or more.
6. Taste the content to know if you are satisfied with the taste. You can add more spices to your taste and then your meal is ready.